BRUNCHFEST IS BACK AND THIS TIME WE MEAN BUSINESS!
Having hosted Brunchfest for 2 years now, WBC is proud to announce Brunchfest 20 is back. With better opt in sessions, another beautiful house and a brand new collection of attendees, Brunchfest is what every wedding suppliers needs before a busy season ahead
Whether youre new to the industry or this isn’t your first rodeo, Brunchfest is a great place to escape for a few days with like minded business owners and chill, drink, eat great food and partake in naturally occurring conversations that could change your business for the better
When: Monday 3rd February to Thursday 6th February
Where: Creeksea Place Barns, Burnham on Crouch. Essex.
How much: Prices will be starting from just £350 per person including food and accommodation.
WBC works hard in providing affordable but valuable events and information to members. Starting at just £87.50 a day for accommodation, 3 delicious meals by Sainlo Events, plus the informal and relaxed learning sessions, you’r guaranteed to make back Brunchfest very quickly!
How many? They’ll be places for just 20 attendees this year, so get in quick!
What to expect:
- Delicious meals prepared by Chef Sainlo from Sainlo Events
- Big warm welcome on arrival and a chance to explore the house and meet everyone you’ll be sharing with
- 4 optional breakaway seminars revolving round important topics to do with your business. These will be lead by a member of the party
- Either shared triple, twin rooms or a double room to yourself
- Headshots swap: get an updated headshot by someone in the party. If you aren’t a photographer, make sure you bring something else to offer instead (like cake!)
- Beach trip (optional)
- Off site escape room (additional fee required nearer the time) OR a Wednesday afternoon surprise. TBC
- 80’s themed prom party complete with retro games, themed 3 course meal. Costumes are required! NO NEON!
- Pizza night on the final night
Here’s the schedule for 2020 so far…
Here are the rooms available at Brunchfest20
Creeksea Place barns have double beds and this will be the first year at Brunchfest offering you your very own room! There is only 6 available so I expect these to be snapped up first.
There are 4 twin rooms totalling 8 spaces. Let us know if there is someone you wish to share with, otherwise we will pair you with a fellow supplier who will make the perfect room!
There is one triple room, for those with slightly smaller budgets and not fussed about sharing with others. This will be a mixed sex room.