The Non Photographers Photography workshop!
After months of planning, WBC is really excited to host the very first ALL suppliers photographer workshop. Whether you are a planner looking to brush up on your on the day photographs, or you’re a cake maker and need to have consistent portfolio of your fabulous cakes, our 1 day photography workshop will have you snapping away at your products or services in no time!
Come along and learn how to take great photos for your social media and website content. Whether on an iPhone or a DSLR camera, come and learn the beginnings of photographing your products in a safe environment. With a mix of theory from myself, and then a chance to photograph your products or the beautifully style table scapes available on the day. Walk away confident in photographing your own content, along with a handful of photographs ready to go for your business social media!
This is open to all suppliers. Once all 12 spaces are full, Lex (photographer and owner of Wilderness Prop Hire) will be working with Cherelle from Perfectly Planned 4 You, and Laura from Devine Bride to customise the styled stations so they are perfect for your products. There will be spare vases, trickers, crates and much much more to use as prop to make your photos kickass
When: Sunday 16th June
Where: Hosted by the wonderful Flowerpot Hoxton
What time: 11-4pm
How much? £120 pp
What will I learn?
- Introduction to Lex’s business and career in Photography and her background
- Introduction to product photography and how to keep your images consistent
- Basic photography tips and trick to get you started with photography
- Training on cameras and how to get the best from your camera
- 3 styled shoot stations to get started with your product photography, with Lex on hand to oversea and guide individually throughout the afternoon
- Coffee, tea and refreshments all day
- Handout to keep from the day
- Camera tutorials depending on your make and model
- Styled shoot stations styled by Perfectly Planned 4 you and Devine Bride, using Wilderness Prop hire for props
- On hand help and advice all day
- The beginnings of a portfolio to start using right away
Just £120 per person!