LWBC’s Pinterest Workshop
Are you a wedding pro or creative entrepreneur who knows your audience are on Pinterest but you have no idea where to start?
This is the time to change that.
You’re invited to attend a live workshop to learn all about how to use Pinterest to grow your business and get those bookings in!
With Madeleine Jones following the success of her online course Pinterest Love, you now have the valuable opportunity of attending a live workshop with a small group of LWBC creatives like you!
We’re only releasing a small group of tickets so as to really focus on growth for you and your business.
When: Wednesday 14th March 2018
Where: Upstairs @ The Counting House
What time? 11am-2pm
How much? £65 per person including tea, coffee and pastries.
At this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Get to grips with Pinterest for your business once and for all
- Increase traffic to your website
- Attract bookings through Pinterest
- Get found and enthusiastically shared on Pinterest
- Easefully build an adoring following on Pinterest
- Present yourself beautifully and effectively on Pinterest
- Create buzz with residual, evergreen impact via Pinterest
- Drive ready-to-buy traffic to your website from Pinterest
Once you book, you’ll be expected to:
– Complete an exercise and bring the work with you
– Have a Pinterest account and download the app onto your phone and tablet
– Bring your phone and tablet with you to the workshop
DID YOU KNOW?
Pinterest traffic spends more than double that of Facebook traffic 50% of brides use Pinterest to plan their weddings.
70% of Pinterest users pin wedding-related content before they’re even engaged.
85% of Pinterest users are women aged 25 – 36 (your sales sweet spot).
Pinterest is a hugely underutilised tool for creative professionals, whether you offer products for sale or services to book, you need to be taking advantage of this influential and popular tool, used by so many women. Most pinning on Pinterest is from repins; it is such a great community vibe sharing what we like/others work.
Pinterest is, quite simply, the most powerful sales tool in all of social media for business.